About Mizazebhopal Policy
Mizazebhopal is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- You use our website Mizazebhopal.
- You make a booking on our website.
- You make inquiries on our website.
1. Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via the website for the purposes of:
- Providing information about products and services
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests
We will not share your data with third parties unless we are obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is necessary for purposes of national security, taxation, and criminal investigation, or we have your consent.
- Your name and email address will be collected and added to our mailing list only if volunteered to us by you on the newsletter sign up form or if you click the relevant box on our contact form. You have a right at any time to update your preferences and remove yourself from the mailing list – you can find details below.
- Our email marketing also has tracking which allows us to see where subscribers are located, how many times emails are opened, which links are used and whether the email has been shared.
- Your email address is not passed on to third parties or shared with people outside of Rules Restaurant Limited.
4. When you make a booking:
a. Mizazebhopal collects information such as:
- e-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-dining feedback emails)
- home or work address
- billing information taken for deposits, ticketing, or holding credit card information for use in the case of no-shows (where applicable)
- telephone number
- company name
- dietary requests
- marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
b. Location information:
- If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighborhood).
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.
6. Changes to this statement
7. Contact Information